Firefighters put out Waikiki restaurant fire

Aloha Table fire

Honolulu firefighters responded to an early morning fire at a Waikiki restaurant.

The fire broke at about 2:30 a.m. Monday at Aloha Table, located on Lauula Street near Seaside Street.

Fire officials say it started in the kitchen because of grease build up.

The blaze was under control shortly after firefighters arrived.

The fire is being classified as accidental and caused less than $5,000 in damage.

blog comments powered by Disqus