Firefighters put out Waikiki restaurant fire

Aloha Table fire

Honolulu firefighters responded to an early morning fire at a Waikiki restaurant.

The fire broke at about 2:30 a.m. Monday at Aloha Table, located on Lauula Street near Seaside Street.

Fire officials say it started in the kitchen because of grease build up.

The blaze was under control shortly after firefighters arrived.

The fire is being classified as accidental and caused less than $5,000 in damage.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s