Hawaii Island firefighters responded to a house fire in Honokaa on Wednesday.
The incident happened at just before 6 p.m. on Paauilo Hui Loop near Hawaii Belt Road.
According to officials, a home was fully engulfed by flames when firefighters arrived on the scene. Two residents evacuated and were displaced from this fire.
Firefighters extinguished the fire at 9 p.m.
No injuries were reported.
Officials say the cause of the fire was accidental propane gas ignition.
The total damage is estimated about $275,000.