Fire investigators report Ewa Beach house fire started accidentally

Ewa house fire

Fire investigators said a fire that damaged an Ewa Beach home Tuesday was accidentally set by a boy playing with a lighter in a bedroom.

The fire on Koalipehu Street began just before 2:30 p.m Tuesday.

Five people were home at the time and they escaped safely before fire crews arrived.

The fire caused $80,000 damage.

The Red Cross assisted the 10 residents who lived there.

 

Related story:

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s