The Oahu realtor who was brutally murdered will be remembered this weekend.
Mary Beth San Juan’s family will hold a service on Saturday at Nuuanu Memorial Park.
The visitation begins at 5 p.m., with the service to follow at 6 p.m. The public is invited.
San Juan’s body was found wrapped in carpet in the driveway of her Punahou Street home on July 23.
Meanwhile, 41-year-old Vernon Baker — the man charged with killing San Juan — remains in custody on $200,000 bail.
- Man accused of murdering Makiki woman appears in court
- Tourists shared a room with Makiki murder suspect at Waikiki hostel
- Police arrest suspect in Makiki murder case
- Map of evidence collected by HPD in Punahou Street murder
- New piece of evidence discovered in Makiki murder investigation
- Cause of death released for local realtor, actress
- Surveillance video shows suspect used murder victim’s ATM card
- friends shocked after woman found dead outside Makiki home