The jury for the Christopher Deedy murder trial is back in court Wednesday for another day of deliberations.
They went home Tuesday without reaching a verdict.
The federal agent is accused of second-degree murder for the shooting death of 23-year-old Kollin Elderts.
When they are ready to return a verdict, KHON2 will air it on-air and online.
- Closing arguments wrap up in Deedy murder trial
- Former prosecutor breaks down Deedy’s testimony
- Prosecutors: Deedy could have walked away from the confrontation
- Special agent Deedy explains why he drew his gun
- Special agent accused of murder takes the stand
- Nurse: Special agent did not appear drunk the morning of deadly shooting
- Friend told special agent ‘Let’s just go’ moments before the deadly shooting
- Defense calls first witness to the stand in Deedy murder trial
- Police detective testifies in Deedy murder trial, last prosecution witness
- Friend of victim cross-examined, explains why he didn’t leave
- Deedy’s friend back on the stand, claims he was severely beaten before the shooting
- Deedy’s friend chronicles night of deadly shooting
- Bullet expert takes the stand in Deedy murder trial
- Evidence specialist: Deedy smelled of alcohol hours after deadly shooting
- Former Marine describes threat made before deadly shooting
- Arresting officer, eyewitness testify in Deedy murder trial
- Man in middle of deadly fight didn’t feel threatened
- Prosecutors show surveillance video in Deedy murder trial
- Deedy trial day 2: Victim’s friend gives emotional testimony
- Trial underway for federal agent accused of Waikiki murder