The University of Hawaii football season opener against the University of Southern California is set for Thursday.
Kick off sick scheduled for 5 p.m.
The Upper and Lower Halawa Parking Lot (Gates 3 and 4) will open at 11:30 a.m., while all other lots (UH Reserved, and Kamehameha) will open at 12:30 p.m.
Traffic and parking information
- Entrance through Gate 1 (Main Salt Lake) – ADA, Bus Lot and Sections 1-7 only (passes only)
- Entrance through Gate 2 (North Kamehameha) – Parking areas 8-14 only (passes only)
- Entrance through Gate 3 (Halawa) – Upper and Lower Halawa parking lots only
- Entrance through Gate 4 (Lower Salt Lake) – Upper and Lower Halawa parking lots only
- Entrance through Gate 5 (Kamehameha) – Kamehameha parking lot only
Alternate parking is also available to Radford High School, Kam Drive In, and Leeward Community College (LCC). Ford Island will not be available for the game. Please note opening and closing times:
- Kam Drive-In (3:00 p.m. – 1 hour after game) Parking is $5 per vehicle with FREE shuttle service (3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. / 8:00 p.m. – 1 hour after the game).
- Leeward Community College (3:00 p.m. – 1 hour after game) Parking is FREE. Cost is $2 per person (roundtrip) for shuttle service (3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. / 8:00 p.m. – 1 hour after the game).
- Radford High School (3:00 p.m. – 1 hour after game) Parking is $5. No shuttle service available.
- Note: Security is present at all alternate parking sites. Shuttle service begins ninety minutes prior to kickoff and up to one hour after the game ends.
There will be no public parking available on the inner circle, except for the limited amount of ADA stalls. These ADA stalls will be open to the public on a first-come, first-serve basis. Parking attendants will be asking for ADA placards and ADA issued identification cards. Guests who are unable to produce the placard and the ID card to match a person inside the vehicle will not be allowed to park in the ADA areas.
College students are invited to stop by the Manoa Maniacs Tailgate Party located in the Circle East parking lot (near pole 1). The University will be offering free admission to students with a valid school ID (each ID will allow up to five guests), plus discounted food and beverages. Please remember this is a school sponsored event and all participants must follow stadium and university rules and regulations.
Centerplate has moved their annual Pre-Party Tailgating into the North and South Plazas this season, bringing you great food selections, refreshments, the latest Official UH wear and a special pre-game music mix by Kutmaster Spaz in the South Plaza. Turnstile gates 6 & 7 will open at 2:30 p.m. for the North Plaza, while remaining gates 1-5 & 8 will open to the public starting at 3:30 p.m.
Guests must have a valid UH game ticket stub to enter the plaza activities. Strict enforcement on outside food and beverages will be enforced at the gates.
The Honolulu Police Department will also be performing sobriety checks around the stadium after the game. Fans are asked to drink responsibly and use a designated driver.
For more information on all upcoming games, download the Aloha Stadium iPhone/Android app or call the Aloha Stadium at (808) 483-7133.