Man nearly electrocuted at Punahou School

KHON2 Logo

A 68-year-old man was taken to the hospital after he was nearly electrocuted and fell from a ladder.

According to the Honolulu Emergency Services Department, the incident happened at Punahou School just after 12 p.m. Wednesday.

Punahou School says the accident involved the school’s electrician.

The man was taken to the Queen’s Medical Center in serious condition.

The school is looking into the circumstances of the accident.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s