The 31st Annual Okinawan Festival will be held at Kapiolani Park this weekend.
Attendees will be treated to live entertainment, numerous food booths, cultural demonstrations, and activities for keiki.
The festival takes place on Saturday and Sunday. Admission is free.
Date & Time:
- Saturday, Aug. 31 – 9 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Sept. 1 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The Hawaii United Okinawa Association Shuttle Bus will run continuously during the festival. Park at Kapiolani Community College and ride roundtrip for $2 in a bus to Kapiolani Park.
Shuttle drop off and pick up locations:
- Kapiolani Community College: Waikiki end, near Diamond Head Road.
- Kapiolani Park: Monsaratt Avenue
For more information, visit this website.