Safeway is offering flu vaccines on a “walk-in” basis with no appointment needed at all pharmacies and through scheduled flu vaccination clinics at selected Safeway stores starting Tuesday.
Safeway provides flu clinics for businesses, senior centers and nursing homes that wish to provide their employees or residents with the convenience of receiving the flu vaccine.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that everyone six months and older get their yearly flu vaccination as soon as it is available to maximize their protection from the flu.
All Safeway pharmacies will have Fluzone HD, a high-dose flu shot available for patients age 65 years and older, as well as regular strength and preservative-free vaccines.
Here is a list of the locations statewide:
- Kapaa 4-831 Kuhio Highway #808-822-2191
- 1234 South Beretania Street #808-535-1785
- 888 Kapahulu Avenue #808-733-2606
- 200 Hamakua Drive #808-266-5220
- 91-1119 Keaunui Drive #808-683-3205
- 170 E. Kamehameha Avenue 808-893-0606
- 277 Piikea Avenue 808-891-9130
Wailuku (Grand Opening September 20, 2013)
- 58 Maui Lani Parkway 808-243-3527
- 381 East Makaala Street 808-920-8874
- 15-1027 Henry Street 808-329-2207
For more information about stores offering the flu vaccine click here.