If you’re going to the Pro Bowl game tomorrow, here’s an option for you. The city is providing a special shuttle bus service, which will leave from several neighborhoods on Oahu.
The cost of the service is $6.25 one-way.
Bus passes and transfers will not be accepted.
Pick up locations and times:
- Ala Moana Center: Ala Moana Blvd: 11 a.m. to 12:40 p.m.
- Waikiki: Monsarrat at Kapiolani Bandstand: 10 a.m. to 12:50 p.m.
- Downtown Alapai Transit Center- Bus Stop #1- 11:57 a.m. to 12:52 p.m.
- Hawaii Kai: Keahole St-Hawaii Kai Transit Center: 12:10 p.m.
- Kaimuki: Koko Head/Waialae Fronting Liliuokalani Elementary: 12:15 p.m.
- University of Hawaii: Sinclair Circle: 12:25 p.m.
- Palolo: Waialae/Palolo fronting Mcdonalds: 12:17 p.m.
- Village Park: Kupuohi St.-Royal Kunia Park & Ride: 12:47 p.m.
- Kapolei: Kamokila Blvd. At Kahuhihewa State Building: 12:35 p.m.
- Mililani Mauka: Ukuwai St. -Mililani Park & Ride: 12:30 p.m.