Ask HPD: Reporting a malfunctioning traffic signal

Reporting a messed up traffic signal.
Reporting a messed up traffic signal.

Honolulu Police Department Capt. Andrew Lum answers this week’s question.

Question: How do I report a messed up traffic signal?

Answer: If the malfunctioning traffic signal is causing a traffic hazard please call 911. If not, it can be reported directly to the Department of Transportation Services.

Call the DTS during business hours: Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at (808) 768-8387 or (808) 768-5323.

Call HPD to report malfunctions after hours.

blog comments powered by Disqus