Thousands of people are expected to take part in the 30th annual Great Aloha Run on President’s Day.
This weekend, Kaiser Permanente is hosting the Great Aloha Run Sports, Health, and Fitness Expo at the Blaisdell Exhibition Hall.
Among the highlights of the expo include:
- Kaiser Permanente Thrive Zone
- Commercial Plumbing Multi-Fit Zone
- GAR Travel & Leisure Oasis
- Horizon Lines GAR Lifestyle Zone
- International Food Hazen
- Horizon Lines GAR Warrior Fitness Challenge
The expo continues Saturday from 9:00 a.m.- 7:00 p.m. and on Sunday from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
The Great Aloha Run kicks off at 7:00 a.m. on Monday, February 17. The race starts at Aloha Tower and ends at Aloha Stadium.