Federal government offices are closed.
State government offices are closed.
Honolulu City & County government offices are closed.
- Emergency ambulance, fire, lifeguard and police services will be available.
- Municipal golf courses, botanical gardens and the Honolulu Zoo will be open.
- Regular refuse collections will be made and refuse convenience centers will be open.
- City buses will operate on a Saturday schedule. For more information, go to http://www.thebus.org.
- The People’s Open Markets will not be held.
- The Blaisdell Center box office will be closed.
- All Satellite City Halls and Driver’s License locations will be closed.
These traffic and parking regulations will be in effect:
- On-street parking will be free, except for the meters on Kalakaua Avenue along Queen Kapiolani Park and metered parking lots.
- Traffic lanes will not be coned.
County of Kauai offices along with all refuse transfer stations, Kekaha Landfill, Puhi Metals Recycling Center and the Kaua’i Resource Center will be closed.
- The HI-5 redemption center at the Arzadon Industrial Park in Kapaa will also be closed.
- Since the Kapaa and Waimea swimming pools are normally closed on Mondays, they will be closed on Tuesday, Feb. 18 in observance of President’s Day.
- The Kauai Bus will be running on a reduced schedule.
- Residential refuse pick-up will not be affected by the holiday. It will continue as scheduled.
- The three HI-5 redemption centers operated by Reynolds Recycling will be open including Kapahi behind Menehune Food Mart, Nawiliwili near the old Hale Kauai, and Lawai by the post office.
Maui County offices will be closed.