A Marine accused of killing a prostitute will head to court on the week of April 21.
Nathaniel Cosby is accused of killing 29-year-old Ivy Harris and dumping her body near Yokohama Bay last May.
He was arraigned in November in a military courtroom, but reserved the right to postpone his plea until a later date.
He continues to be held in a Navy brig while he awaits trial.
- Marine accused of murdering Oregon visitor appears in military court
- Marine charged with Oregon visitor’s death to appear in military court
- Suspect in Oregon visitor murder case released, investigation continues
- Report: Visitor found near Yokohama Bay died from neck injury
- Suspect arrested in tourist’s murder, family hoping for answers