Fire Department and Humane Society rescue cat stuck in chimney

Kitten rescue

A daring rescue in East Oahu saved a cat from scary situation Wednesday afternoon.

The cat was stuck in a chimney in Aina Haina.

It’s believed the feline was there for at least a day.

Crews from the Hawaiian Humane Society and Honolulu Fire Department managed to lift the cat from the chimney. It’s resting at the Humane Society.

The cat was micro-chipped, so the Humane Society is hoping to reunite it with its owner.

blog comments powered by Disqus