Starting next week, Honolulu mayor Kirk Caldwell will conduct a series of town hall meetings around Oahu.
The meetings, his third since taking office, will outline upcoming road and sewer infrastructure projects, TheBus service improvements, park upkeep and events, efforts to address homelessness and other key issues.
The public is encouraged to attend, participate and offer suggestions for the administration.
Each of the town halls will take place from 6:30-8 p.m. and broadcast live on Olelo Channel 49, except for the Waikiki meeting, which will be broadcast live on Olelo Channel 55.
- Monday, April 21: Mililani (Mililani Mauka Elementary School)
- Thursday, May 1: Waikiki (Ala Wai Golf Course Ballroom)
- Thursday, May 8: Waimanalo (Waimanalo District Park, Room A)
- Tuesday, May 13: Ewa (Ewa Elementary School)
- Wednesday, May 28: Nanakuli (Nanaikapono Elementary School)
In 2013, Mayor Caldwell held town hall meetings in the following locations: Downtown, Hawaii Kai, Kahuku, Kaimuki, Kalihi, Kaneohe, Kapolei, Wahiawa, Waialua and Waianae.