The City and County of Honolulu offices will be closed on Friday, April 18, in observance of Good Friday, a state holiday.
- Emergency ambulance, fire, lifeguard and police services will be available.
- Refuse will be collected. Landfills and transfer stations will be open.
- Municipal golf courses, botanical gardens and the Honolulu Zoo will be open.
- TheBus will operate on a state holiday schedule. (Click here for route and schedule information.)
- The People’s Open Markets will not be held
- The Blaisdell Center box office will be closed.
- All Satellite City Halls and Driver License offices will be closed.
These traffic and parking regulations will be in effect:
- On-street parking will be free, except for meters on Kalakaua Avenue along Queen Kapiolani Park and metered parking lots.
- Contraflow traffic lanes will not be coned.