The Waikiki Aquarium will once again hold Ke Kani O Ke Kai, its annual summer concert series featuring some of Hawaii’s top performers.
In addition to live entertainment on the lawn, the concerts will feature food by various restaurant partners. Aquarium galleries and exhibits will remain open throughout the evening.
- Thursday, June 12: Ho’okena/Ben & Malia, with food by The Grove
- Thursday, June 26: HAPA/Cyril Pahinui, with food by Kani Ka Pila Grille
- Thursday, July 10: Natalie Ai Kamauu/Mark Yamanaka, with food by The Grove
- Thursday, July 24: Weldon Kekauoha/Melveen Leed, with food by Da Spot
- Thursday, August 7: Kuana Torres Kahele/Makana, with food by HASR Bistro
Doors open at 5:30 p.m. All concerts start at 7 p.m.
Each concert is priced at $50 for adults, $20 for children ages 5 to 12 and free for children 4 and under ($30/$15 for Friends of Waikiki Aquarium “FOWA” members) with special series pricing available.
Food and beverages will be sold separately at a nominal fee.
Tickets go on sale May 1 online here.