Do you have a question for an attorney? Or need legal advice?
Well if you do, you’re in luck.
This week is Action Line Law Week.
Volunteer attorneys will be giving free advice.
All you have to do is call 591-0222 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Every day there’s a different theme.
- Monday, April 28 – Consumer Protection/Bankruptcy/Foreclosure
- Tuesday, April 29 – Family Law – Child Custody/Support, Divorce
- Wednesday, April 30 – Estate Planning/Elder Law
- Thursday, May 1 – Employment Law/Workers’ Compensation
- Friday, May 2 – Property Law/Landlord-Tenant
If you don’t have a chance to call in, you can also catch the experts this week on Wake-up 2day.
HAWAII STATE BAR ASSOCIATION YOUNG LAWYERS DIVISION