Today’s lane and ramp closures on the H-1 Fwy.:
Lane closures: Beginning Monday night to 5 a.m. Tuesday
- Eastbound – ALL lanes will be closed from the Likelike Hwy. off-ramp to the Vineyard on-ramp eastbound beginning at 8 p.m.
- From the airport viaduct: The Middle St. tunnel will be CLOSED. Use alternate routes: Dillingham Blvd. or Nimitz Hwy.
- Westbound – Two right lanes will be closed, westbound starting at 9 p.m., leaving the left lane open for traffic.
Ramp closures: Beginning Monday night to 5 a.m. Tuesday
- Eastbound: The Kalihi St. (mauka and makai) on-ramps, and the Liliha St. and Pali Hwy. on-ramps will be closed beginning at 8 p.m.
- From the airport viaduct: The Middle St. tunnel will be CLOSED.
- The Vineyard on-ramp will be OPEN.
- Westbound: The School St. on AND off-ramps and the Palama St. off ramp will be closed in the westbound direction starting at 9 p.m.
All lanes and ramps will re-open by 5 a.m. Tuesday.
These lane closures occur from Sunday evening to Friday morning. There are no lane closures Friday night, Saturday morning or night, or Sunday morning.