A magnitude 6.4 earthquake struck off the coast of Sola, Vanuatu.
There were no immediate reports of any casualties or damage, or any alert from the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center (PTWC).
The threshold for a Tsunami Information Bulletin from the PTWC is M6.5.
M6.4 – 85km WNW of Sola, Vanuatu
Earthquake location 13.577°S, 166.826°E
- 2014-06-19 10:17:58 UTC
- 2014-06-19 21:17:58 UTC+11:00 at epicenter
- 2014-06-19 00:17:58 UTC-10:00 system time
- 13.577°S 166.826°E depth=59.9km (37.2mi)
- 85km (53mi) WNW of Sola, Vanuatu
- 219km (136mi) N of Luganville, Vanuatu
- 487km (303mi) NNW of Port-Vila, Vanuatu
- 813km (505mi) N of We, New Caledonia
- 878km (546mi) ESE of Honiara, Solomon Islands