The Department of Environmental Services is alerting motorists that traffic will be affected starting Monday as construction crews rehabilitate sewer pipes in and around the Honolulu area.
City contractors will conduct work on the following dates and locations between the hours of 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.:
- Monday: 2306 Hoonanea St. / 2334 Hoonanea St. / 640 Laumaka St. / 1818 Republican St. / 287-253 Kalihi St.
- Monday and Tuesday: 1519-1529 Oliver St.
- Tuesday: 2308 Dole St. / 1505 Dillingham Blvd.
- Wednesday: 2303 Dole St. / 1636 Silva St.
- Thursday: 45-38 Holowai Pl.
- Friday: 3287-3279 Lincoln Ave.
- Monday-Thursday: 845 8th Ave.
- Tuesday-Friday: Whitney St. & Clark St.
- Wednesday-Friday: Metcalf St. & Oliver St.
- Monday-Friday: 1515-1531 Evelyn Lane / 85-950 to 85-970 Farrington Hwy. / 85-984 Mill St. / 85-910 Niihau St. / 86-114 to 86-128 Leihoku St. / 86-345 Kauaopuu St. / 86-356 Hale Elua St. / 86-26 Ala Poko St.
Click here for the interactive map.