The following hospital and medical facilities have announced closures due to the impacts of Iselle and Julio.
- Hawaii Pacific Health: Closed on Thursday, and an assessment will be conducted on Friday morning to determine re-openings.
- Kaiser Permanente: All facilities closed on Thursday, and an assessment will be conducted on Friday morning to determine re-openings
- Maui Lani Medical Office: Will be open at 10.a.m. Friday for walk in appointments.
- All other Maui facilities will be closed.
- Hawaii Pacific Health: An assessment will be conducted on Friday morning to determine re-openings.
- All clinics, outpatient visits, and elective surgical procedures have been cancelled on Friday, at Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children, Pali Momi Medical Center, and Straub Clinic & Hospital.
- Visiting hours for Oahu hospitals will end at 8 p.m. Thursday. After this time, visitors will be limited until further notice.
- Wilcox will close all clinics and cease scheduled outpatient appointments at noon Friday.
- The Kauai Urgent Care clinic will see patients until 1 p.m Friday, Aug. 8, and reopen on Saturday, Aug. 9, at 8 a.m.