City and County of Honolulu offices will be closed Friday, August 15 in observance of Statehood Day, a state holiday.
- Emergency ambulance, fire, lifeguard and police services will be available.
- Refuse will be collected. Landfills and transfer stations will be open.
- Municipal golf courses, botanical gardens and the Honolulu Zoo will be open.
- TheBus will operate on a state holiday schedule. For route and schedule information, please go to www.thebus.org
- The People’s Open Markets will not be held.
- The Neal S. Blaisdell Center Box Office will be closed.
- Satellite City Halls and Driver’s License locations will be closed.
These traffic and parking regulations will be in effect:
- On-street parking will be free, except for the meters on Kalakaua Avenue along Queen Kapiolani Park and metered parking lots.
- Contraflow traffic lanes will not be coned.