City and County of Honolulu offices will be closed on Monday, September 1, in observance of Labor Day, a federal holiday.
- Emergency ambulance, fire, lifeguard and police services will be available.
- Refuse will be collected. Landfills and transfer stations will be open.
- Municipal golf courses, botanical gardens, and the Honolulu Zoo will be open.
- Regular refuse collections will be made and landfills/transfer stations will be open.
- TheBus will operate on a Sunday schedule. For route and schedule information, click here.
- The People’s Open Markets will not be held.
- The Neal S. Blaisdell Center box office will be open for the Hawaii VA Games.
- All Satellite City Halls and Driver’s License offices will be closed.
These traffic and parking regulations will be in effect:
- On-street parking will be free, except for the meters on Kalākaua Avenue along Queen Kapi‘olani Park and metered parking lots.
- Contraflow traffic lanes will not be coned.