Two earthquakes separated by hours hit Hawaii Island early Sunday morning.
No tsunamis were generated.
1:23 a.m. Sunday, April 5
Depth of 10 km
- 12km (7mi) W of Kalaoa, Hawaii
- 16km (10mi) NW of Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
- 106km (66mi) W of Hilo, Hawaii
- 119km (74mi) W of Hawaiian Paradise Park, Hawaii
- 251km (156mi) SE of Honolulu, Hawaii
4:58 a.m. Sunday, April 5
Depth of 25.8 km
- 11km (7mi) S of Kapaau, Hawaii
- 58km (36mi) NNE of Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
- 87km (54mi) WNW of Hilo, Hawaii
- 99km (62mi) SE of Kihei, Hawaii
- 249km (155mi) ESE of Honolulu, Hawaii