Firefighters responded to a two-alarm fire in East Oahu Wednesday.
The call came in at 11:31 a.m. from Portlock Road, and a second alarm was called at 11:40 a.m.
Firefighters arrived to find a one-story single-family home with moderate smoke emanating from the roof vents.
It was reported that a contractor working on the rain gutter with a blowtorch accidentally started a fire at the roof, which extended to the attic.
Fire officials say the blaze was mainly confined to the attic and no other residences were threatened.
The fire was fully extinguished by 12:20 p.m. No one was hurt.
Two residents were not home at the time and declined assistance by the American Red Cross.
Damage was estimated at $50,000 to the structure and $20,000 to its contents.