A Hawaiian Electric Co. worker was hospitalized Tuesday morning after being injured in an electrical accident.
The incident happened at around 10 a.m. near the intersection of Mikalemi Street and Kinoole Place in Aiea.
HECO said the man was performing routine maintenance when it happened.
The 30-year-old was taken to an area hospital with reportedly minor injuries and is expected to be released later Tuesday.
Crews remain on the scene and work is continuing as scheduled.
The incident is under investigation, HECO said.