Ask HPD: How to report drug dealing and gambling anonymously

Sharie Souza of the Honolulu Police Department Criminal Investigation Division will answer this week’s questions from a viewer.

Q:  I believe my neighbor is selling drugs and has huge gambling games on the weekends. How can I report this without the police showing up at my house to take the information?

A:  You can contact the Narcotics/Vice Division via HPD’s Contact Us page. Just select “Report Illegal/Gambling Activity” from the pull down menu.

You can remain anonymous, but HPD suggests that you provide your contact information in case officers have any follow up questions. Additional questions may be necessary to effectively investigate your complaint.

If officers need additional information, you will be contacted via email or phone.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s