Honolulu firefighters responded to a two-alarm building fire at 276 Olive Avenue in Wahiawa Sunday morning.
The first HFD unit arrived at 8:45 a.m. to find a 2-story apartment complex with smoke emanating from a ground floor one-bedroom unit.
Personnel found a smoldering fire on a futon couch. The fire was brought quickly under control at 8:51 a.m.
Two people were home at the time of the fire and no injuries were reported.
The fire was contained to the couch and there was smoke damage to the unit. There are no damage estimates at this time.