All travelers are urged to check their flight status prior to arriving at the airport.
Passengers who are ticketed on any HA flight to/from/via any point in Hawaii between September 2 and September 4, will be permitted reservation changes with waiver of change fee provided that:
- Ticket was issued on/before September 2, 2016
- Affected flight(s) is/are originally scheduled for travel from September 2 through September 4, 2016
- Changes must be rebooked and ticketed no later than September 4, 2016
- New travel must commence on/before September 12, 2016
The following change fee waiver policy will apply subject to the aforementioned conditions:
- For changes made to new flights that commence on/before September 12, 2016, any resulting difference in fare(s) will be waived provided that change is made to same compartment and there is no change in origin and destination.
- For changes made to new flights on any other dates, the change fee will be waived but applicable difference in fare will be collected.
- Handling fee for changes made to TTY tickets will be waived.
Hawaiian Airlines guests holding tickets for travel to/from/via the Island of Hawaii, Kona (KOA) and Hilo (ITO), between Aug. 31 through Sept. 1 will be permitted a one-time reservation change with waiver of change fee.
All changes must be made by calling the reservations department at 1-800-367-5320.
Island Air will waive reservation change fees and differences in fares for customers needing to change their travel plans due to Hurricanes Madeline and Hurricane Lester.
Effective immediately, customers ticketed for travel on Island Air from August 31 through September 4, 2016 will be permitted to change their reservations without charge to ticketed flights through September 11, 2016.
Changes must be made prior to the original departure date and ticketed on or before September 4, 2016.
Changes must be made by Island Air personnel through the reservations department, or at the airport. Normal refund rules will apply.
Customers needing assistance should call Island Air’s reservations desk at the toll-free number 1-800-388-1105 or 808-840-2444.