Cooking the traditional fowl can be quite the challenge.
But nowadays, you don’t have turn to your mother for Thanksgiving help.
One of the country’s most popular frozen turkey companies is going digital this season.
Butterball sells 1 billion pounds of turkey a year. It already offers a Turkey Talk-Line for novice chefs seeking advice to prepare them.
For the first time this year, starting Thursday, Nov. 17 through Thanksgiving Day, you’ll be able to text your questions to a separate line.
The company has employed roughly 50 experts to handle the inquiries.
The Butterball Turkey Talk-Line is available at the following times by calling 1-800-BUTTERBALL (800-288-8372):
- Nov. 1-18: 8 a.m.-8 p.m. (CT)
- Nov. 19-20: 8 a.m.-6 p.m. (CT)
- Nov. 21-22: 7 a.m.-9 p.m. (CT)
- Nov. 23: 7 a.m.-10 p.m. (CT)
- Nov. 24: 6 a.m.-6 p.m. (CT)
- Nov. 25-Dec. 23: 8 a.m.-6 p.m. (CT)
- Dec. 17-18: 8 a.m.-2 p.m. (CT)
- Dec. 24: 8 a.m.-2 p.m. (CT)
Texting will be available Nov. 17-24 at (844) 877-3456.