Sam and John visit the home of Michael Bennett of the Seattle Seahawks. Sam shows Michael and his wife Pele how to create healthy vegetarian meals.
- Greek yogurt
- Whole pineapple
- Kale: Curly & Italian
- Blood orange
- Chia seed
- Hemp seed
- Fig jam
- Romaine lettuce
- Dijon mustard
- Balsamic vinegar
- White pepper
- Olive oil
- Cherry tomatoes
- Remove the pulp from the pineapple accordingly.
- Chop the pineapples into chunks.
- Chop the kale and carrots.
- Slice bananas & oranges and remove pulp.
Put chopped & sliced ingredients into blender.
- Add yogurt and honey in blender to taste.
- Top it off with fresh blueberries, chia seeds & hemp seed.
- Add ice & blend thoroughly.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Chop bananas, apples & watermelon and place them in a large bowl.
- Slice radishes & add them to the fruit salad
- Add fresh blueberries for color.
- Fruit dip contains Greek yogurt & 1 Tbsp. fig jam.
- Drizzle the fruit dip over the fruit salad.
Grilled Romaine Lettuce
- Cut the romaine lettuce in half.
- Season the romaine lettuce with white pepper.
- Spread a layer of Dijon mustard onto a plate.
- Place the seasoned lettuce to the mustard and slide it along the mustard, so that the mustard is distributed on the lettuce evenly.
- In a separate bowl, add Balsamic vinegar, olive oil, hummus & Dijon pepper & stir.
- Grill the romaine lettuce until charred.
- Place the charred lettuce in a large plate.
- Slice radishes & cherry tomatoes & add them to the grilled lettuce.
- Slice avocados & add them to the salad.
- Serve & enjoy!