Sam and John head to Salt Lake to visit the Higa sisters, where they find leftover Goteborg sausage from Kauai and candies from Japan.
- Soy sauce
- Olive oil
- White vinegar
- Italian salad dressing
- White sugar
- Romaine lettuce
- Sliced Bread
- Cod filet
- Top Ramen noodles
- Shredded cheese
- Pepper jack cheese slices
- Kauai Goteborg
- Nori slices
- Cod filet
- Turkey bacon
- Raw chicken breast
- Leftover Cookie dough
- Dipping sauce: Mayonnaise, ketchup, Sriracha, ranch, oyster sauce, jelly
- Chop the Romaine lettuce and place in large bowl.
- Take the dry top ramen noodles and crush them into smaller pieces.
- Top the romaine lettuce with the crushed dry noodles.
- Pour ½ cup of white vinegar in a small bowl.
- Use the packet of Ramen seasoning & pour contents into the vinegar.
- Add a generous amount of white sugar (2 Tbsps.) into the vinegar and ramen seasoning mix.
- Then, pour olive oil & Italian salad dressing to the vinegar mix.
- Season with black pepper to taste.
- Slice the onion in fine pieces and add them to the vinegar mix.
- Slice Goteborg & heat on a pan over medium heat.
- Mix in the dressing evenly into the salad.
- Garnish with the heated Goteborg & arare!
- Place desired amount of arare into a Ziploc bad and use a cup to crush the arare.
- Cut the raw chicken breast in strips & place them in a bowl.
- Pour olive oil, soy sauce, & black pepper.
- Stir in flour to the mix, just enough to cover the chicken strips.
- Set aside for a minute.
- Then, add 1 egg to the floured chicken. Mix thoroughly.
- In a separate plate, spread a layer of crushed arare, just enough to cover the plate.
- In a separate bowl, pour the remaining arare inside.
- Dip the chicken strip into the bowl of arare, covering entire strip, and place the covered chicken strip onto the plate of arare.
- Fry the chicken with 1 inch of oil.
- Dipping sauce: 3 Tbsps. Mayonnaise, 1 Tbsp. ranch, 1 Tbsp. ketchup,1 tsp. Sriracha, 1 tsp. oyster sauce & 1 tsp. jelly!
- Slice the cod into pieces.
- Wrap the cod pieces with nori.
- Fry them on an oiled pan briefly, they cook fast!
- Spread butter evenly on 2 slices of bread.
- Toast the buttered slices of bread on a pan over low heat until golden brown.
- Chop up onion, turkey & turkey bacon.
- Heat the chopped ingredients on a buttered pan on medium heat.
- Add spinach to the pan and stir often.
- Scramble eggs in a separate bowl & pour onto pan.
- Stir frequently.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese onto eggs once they are firmer.
- Remove from heat & pour eggs onto the buttered toast.
- Top off the open faced scramble with pepper jack cheese.
- Drizzle Sriracha for a finishing touch.
- Bake the cookie dough as directed.