Ask a Specialist: Trouble Breathing? When to See a Lung Specialist / Pulmonologist

Do you have trouble breathing?  When should you see a lung specialist or pulmonologist?  Find out with Dr. Danilo Ablan, lung specialist at The Queen’s Medical Center – West O‘ahu, in this segment of Ask a Specialist on Wake Up 2day.  Dr. Ablan is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine.


To learn more about Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine at Queen’s – West O‘ahu, call the Department of Pulmonology in the Sullivan Care Center at 691-3766.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s