Biki, Honolulu’s newly launched bike share program, has partnered with local businesses to develop its inaugural Biki Buys program.
Starting Nov. 1, Biki riders can redeem exclusive deals at 20 participating retail merchants located within a block of 100 Biki stops simply by showing their Biki pass, same-day Biki receipt, or proof of their active account on the Biki mobile app.
Deals ends Nov. 30 and are not valid with other offers or promotions. Other exclusions may apply.
The 20 retail merchants participating in the Biki Buys program are:
- Aloha Boardshop – 10% off all merchandise under $100
- Avanti Shirts – 15% off purchase (excluding sale items)
- BIKEFACTORY – 20% off all PRO-TEC or Bontrager helmets; 20% off any bicycle jersey or shorts
- Big Wave Dave Surf Co – 15% off merchandise (excluding surfboards); Rent surfboard for 1 hour get 2nd hour free
- Boca – 15% off merchandise, 10% off bicycles
- Cameron Hawaii – 10% off store-wide
- Chapel Hats – 10% off all hats
- Honolulu Cookie Company – one free cookie (no purchase required)
- Island Triathlon and Bike – 10% off total purchase (excluding bicycles and labor)
- La Muse – 10% off store-wide, excluding sales items; free gift for purchases over $300
- LeaLea Market Originals – 20% off customized flip flops; gourmet popcorn for $1 (regularly $5)
- Moiliili Thrift Store – 10% off purchase of $10 or more (excluding sale items)
- MORI by Art + Flea – 10% off store-wide
- Owens & Co – 10% off regular-priced items
- Royal Hawaiian Center – Spend $200 in same day receipts at Royal Hawaiian Center and receive a free gift
- Running Room – 20% off regular-priced footwear and apparel
- The Refinery – 10% off one regular-priced item
- Tori Richard – 10% off one regular-priced Tori Richard branded item
- Village Bottle Shop and Tasting – 10% off retail and draft beverages
- Wine and Design – 20% off a regular studio class and private parties