Action Line is a consumer information and referral service created to assist consumers throughout the state in solving a wide variety of problems they have encountered with businesses, service providers, and government agencies. We also use our resources to inform the community at-large of consumer issues.
Dedicated volunteers take calls from the public and provide guidance designed to assist the callers in resolving their complaints.
HAWAII STATE BAR ASSOCIATION YOUNG LAWYERS DIVISION’S LAW WEEK
April 27 – May 1
Attorneys will take your phone calls in Action Line’s office between 11 am and 1 pm on the following topics:
- Monday, April 27 – Consumer Protection/Bankruptcy/Foreclosure
- Tuesday, April 28 – Family Law – Child Custody/Support, Divorce
- Wednesday, April 29 – Estate Planning/Elder Law
- Thursday, April 30 – Employment Law/Workers’ Compensation
- Friday, May 1 – Property Law/Landlord-Tenant
Call them at 591-0222.
FREE LEGAL CLINICS
Saturday, May 2
10 am – 2 pm