HAWAII STATE BAR ASSOCIATION – YOUNG LAWYERS DIVISION’S
May 2 -7, 2016
Attorneys will take your phone calls in Action Line’s office between 11 am and 1 pm on the following topics:
- Monday, May 2 – Consumer/Bankruptcy Law
- Tuesday, May 3 – Family Law
- Wednesday, May 4 – Eldercare and Estate Planning Law
- Thursday, May 5 – Immigration Law
- Friday, May 6 – Landlord/Tenant Law
Call them at 591-0222.
FREE LEGAL CLINICS
- Saturday, May 7 on Oahu, Maui, and Hawaii Island
- Friday, May 6 on Kauai
- 10 am – 2 pm
- Click here for more information
Oahu, Maui, Hawaii Island locations on Saturday, May 7:
- Don Quijote at 801 Kaheka Street, Honolulu, HI 96814
- Don Quijote at 850 Kamehameha Hwy, Pearl City, HI 96782
- Don Quijote at 91-144 Farrington Hwy., Waipahu, HI 96797
- Windward Mall at 46-056 Kamehameha Hwy, Kaneohe, HI 96744 (Sears Wing)
- Waianae Mall at 86-120 Farrington Hwy, Waianae, HI 96792 (in front of Longs)
- Maui Mall, 70 E. Kaahumanu Ave, Kahului, HI 96732
- KTA Super Store, 50 East Puainako St., Hilo, HI 96720
- KTA Super Store, 74-5594 Palani Road, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740.
Kauai location on Friday, May 6th:
- Self Help Center and Multi-Purpose Room at the Pu’uhonua Kaulike Building, 3970 Ka’ana Street, Lihu’e, HI 96766.
Action Line is a consumer information and referral service created to assist consumers throughout the state in solving a wide variety of problems they have encountered with businesses, service providers, and government agencies. We also use our resources to inform the community at-large of consumer issues.
Dedicated volunteers take calls from the public and provide guidance designed to assist the callers in resolving their complaints.