Waterfront Operations personnel brought all four boaters safely to He’eia Kea Boat Harbor early Tuesday morning.
The National Retail Federation says more than half of holiday shoppers have already started buying gifts.
These items were shipped to retail locations nationwide.
Aquarium fish collecting is not thought to contribute significantly to the problem of coral bleaching.
Honolulu firefighters put out an early morning townhouse fire in Waianae. The incident was reported at 4:07 a.m. Tuesday on 58-114 Ala Walua…
Police are searching for a suspect after a robbery at a gas station on Ward Avenue. The incident happened at around 2:30 a.m. Tuesday at the…
The new hybrids come equipped with technology that shuts off the diesel engine whenever the bus comes to a stop which is supposed to save di…
Always Investigating recently revealed the schools with the most violence reported on campus, and now we’re looking at the drug numbers.
The 2016 Pro Bowl will be televised live on ESPN from Aloha Stadium on Sunday, Jan. 31, 2016.
The reproduction kahili will be on permanent display in the Throne Room.
Noise from the training may be heard by surrounding communities.
According to the Better Business Bureau of Hawaii, it’s a persistent scam that targets hundreds of Hawaii residents a year.
“I am confident that our state will work closely with the federal government to ensure that appropriate resources and support are available …
The U.S. Inspector General for the federal Department of Transportation started auditing the Federal Transit Administration’s oversight of H…
Together, the companies will operate or franchise 5,500 hotels.
The incident occurred in the eastbound lanes of the H-1 Freeway at around 10:15 a.m. and snarled traffic for hours.
There is an Argosy University location in Downtown Honolulu.
Four persons were home at the time of the fire and were able to evacuate without injury.
President Obama gives emotional and sometimes forceful statements in Antalya, Turkey at the G20 Summit.
Turns out, someone opened a cabinet attached to the pole which caused the alarm to go off.