It happened Sunday night, June 11, at Keolu Market on Keolu Drive.
DLNRTip allows you to report a violation by providing details and photos of illegal or suspected illegal activity as it’s happening.
For one weekend, no one will be able to use the 50 campsites on that lot.
Since its location on Dillingham Boulevard closed for rail construction, Blood Bank of Hawaii says it’s lost 30 percent of its donors.
Facilities located in Mexico and Colombia, as well as one of its suppliers in Brazil, were using an unapproved ammonium compound mixture to …
He was listed in critical condition Wednesday night at a Washington hospital, which said he will require several more operations.
A drier more stable airmass will then build into the islands Friday through early next week.
The Honolulu Police Department is warning the public about an alarming extortion scam where the caller claims a family member is being held …
Raymond Racelis, 44, failed to return to Module 20 after work on Dec. 20, 2016.
Christina Kishimoto’s three-year contract begins on Aug. 1.
According to man behind the proposal, the change will actually save thousands of dollars of your money.
The fire started around 1 a.m. London time and spread quickly through the building, involving nearly every floor.
At times, it can look as though beachgoers are walking on the water itself.
A room at Queen’s Medical Center has been transformed into a lei-making shop.
Officials stress that “the ultimate goal is to try and connect homeless individuals to shelter or housing, to try and be able to resolve lon…
Testifying at a packed Senate hearing, Attorney General Jeff Sessions heatedly denied having an undisclosed meeting with Russia’s ambassador…
According to the report, formerly homeless individuals showed increased general health and significant decreases in alcohol and drug use, ar…
It happened at around 10 a.m. near the intersection of Leokane and Leonui streets.
Contract workers serve as Hawaiian Airlines employees who provide services to other airlines.
Diarrhea and vomiting were reported from dogs that ate the affected rawhide.