Originally an all-boys school, doors were opened to females in 2012.
The home of the Wildcats opened for classes in 1921 and used to follow the coffee plantation schedule.
The home of Na Alii first welcomed students to campus in 1961 on what used to be sugar plantation land.
Chelsea Hardin visits the campus.
Saint Louis has the most decorated football program in the state with 17 prep-bowl and state tournament titles.
The home of the Trojans was established in 1973.
The home of the Marauders was founded in 1938.
The home of the Governors was established in 1936 and is named after former territorial Gov. Wallace Rider Farrington.
When they won their first league title in 1943, the football team was called the Ramberiers.