“Wheel of Fortune” presents Hawaii Week, airing Monday, Nov. 3, through Friday, Nov. 14.
Watch as contestants spin the wheel on location at the Hilton Waikoloa Village on the Big Island of Hawaii, along with Pat Sajak, Vanna White and the entire Wheel of Fortune crew.
Tune in weeknights at 6:30 p.m. on KHON2.
Watch KHON2 News at 6 p.m. all week for exclusive, behind-the-scenes stories and tune into KHON2 News at 9 p.m. for one-on-one interviews with contestants who make it to the bonus round.
Check out KHON2’s exclusive, behind-the-scenes coverage:
- Hawaii ‘Wheel of Fortune’ contestant turns major fail into victory
- Pat Sajak explains why he’d make a good ‘Wheel’ contestant
- Vanna White: How she joined ‘Wheel’ and a surprising hobby
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaii Week — Meet the winners!
- ‘Wheel of Fortune’ Hawaii Week kicks off on KHON2
- KHON2 surprises a ‘Wheel of Fortune’ contestant
- What producers look for in a ‘Wheel of Fortune’ contestant
- Preparations underway for ‘Wheel of Fortune’ filming
- ‘Wheel of Fortune’ to boost Hawaii tourism, economy and education
ABOUT HILTON WAIKOLOA VILLAGE
A resort like no other, the Hilton Waikoloa Village is a destination in itself.
Come experience breathtaking tropical gardens, abundant wildlife, award-winning dining, pools with waterfalls and slides, shopping, art and culture, and an array of activities ranging from golf and tennis to an interactive dolphin program and Kohala Spa. With so much to do, you may never want to leave.